Thursday 15 October 2009

Winner!

The winner of the National Cookie Network Baking Challenge for September has just been posted and I am so thrilled to announce that my mascarpone cookies filled with strawberry ganache won. There were so many amazing entries this month for the 'strawberry' theme. The other bakers have all shared their recipes so I'm going to have lots of fun trying them out over the next few weeks.



Stay tuned for my entry for the October cookie challenge. I'll be posting it on the 1st of November!

2 comments:

  1. These look so good. Please, please, please can we have the recipe.
    Thanks
    katejewell@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    The recipe is available at the original post: http://icingbliss.blogspot.com/2009/10/national-cookie-challenge-september.html

    Happy baking!!!

    ReplyDelete