Monday 18 March 2013

It's been too long

It's been too long since I last wrote a blog entry. I've been regularly posting my latest creations on Facebook, but just haven't made enough time to write on this page. A lot happened last year (I got married, had a baby girl and wrote a book) and I feel like I've only just caught my breath and now have time to get back to how things used to be.

You'll notice that I've spruced up the blog design, and I'm starting to do a lot more on Pinterest (you can see my latest pins on the right hand side of the page). I've also made a few video cake craft tutorials which you can watch through the 'cake craft' tab at the top of the screen.

I'm also starting to venture into the world of paper crafting, so I'll hopefully have some craft tutorials for you soon!

For anyone who hasn't seen my latest creations on facebook, here's a quick snapshot of what's been going on in the Icing Bliss kitchen for the last 6 months!

Cupcake and biscuit wedding favour from my wedding in London

Cupcakes and Tiered cake from my wedding in London

Birdhouse cookie

Playing around with coloured cookie dough - little button cookies

Cascading rose mini cake

Baby onesie cookies

Teabag cookies

Teapot cookie







Selection of shabby chic cupcakes which have come out of the Icing Bliss kitchen recently

Stay tuned for more pretty bakes coming soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment