Wednesday 29 June 2011

Babyshower cupcakes

Hi All,

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog quite a bit recently and only including regular posts on my facebook page. I have a few tutorials planned which I will upload from tomorrow, but to start with, here is a selection of some sweet babyshower cupcakes I made this week.



These cupcakes are decorated with sugarpaste baby-themed toppers, which I shaped by hand. The teddy bear in the centre is made using modelling paste in a Karen Davies teddy silicon mould. The little baby footprints are made using royal icing on a stencil.

I am running a few babyshower cupcake classes over summer in London so if you would like to come along and learn how to make these cupcakes and more, check out the website for course dates and details.

Happy baking x

1 comment: