Monday 11 April 2011

Busy in the Kitchen

Over the last week I have been busy making different sets of biscuits all using my favourite sugar cookie recipe. It's completely fail-proof and always retains its shape during baking. You can find it here.

Here are some of the biscuits I made:

The first set is my 'Fashionista biscuit' range which includes handbags, dresses and shoes, perfect for a girly afternoon tea.....


Next is my 'French chic' range - pink poodles and Eiffel towers - so adorable.


These sets and others will be available soon at 'Not on the High Street' and can be shipped across the UK. Stay tuned for more biscuits soon.

Happy baking xxx 

2 comments:

  1. This cookies are so sweet and pretty. Excellent job. How long time will take to get dry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azzurra, I normally leave the cookies to dry overnight before packaging them up.....so about 8-12 hours depending on how thickly the icing has been applied x

    ReplyDelete