Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tall Cupcake

I've seen quite a few youtube videos recently about 'Tall Cupcakes' - made by stacking 3 cupcakes on top of each other then covering them with sugarpaste. I had a few spare cupcakes in the kitchen this morning so decided to give it a try. Here's how it turned out:


It's actually quite easy to put together - probably easier than miniature cakes. If you want to try to make them yourself, there is a lovely step by step tutorial available by Sugarbloom cupcakes.

And of course, once you have covered your tall cupcake in sugarpaste, you are free to decorate it however you like. I made some ribbon roses and pearl strands out of flower paste. How will you decorate yours?

Happy baking x

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the ribbon roses. You did a fantastic job. I wish I was this talented.

    ReplyDelete